Colour-coded cable for the power supply of plants with DC grids
ÖLFLEX® DC GRID 100 – colour-coded flexible power cable for DC applications up to 0,75/1,5 kV DC, direct burial
- Designed for DC applications in industrial environment with color code acc. EN 60445;
- Suitable for direct burial;
- Easy handling and installation due to flexible cable type.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000057;
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Low voltage power cable.
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000057;
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Low voltage power cable.
Core identification code
- According to EN 60445.
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295,
class 5/IEC 60228 class 5.
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 15 x outer diameter;
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter.
- DC (core-ground): max. 0,75 kV;
DC (core-core): max. 1,5 kV.
- 4000 V.
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor;
- X = without protective conductor.
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C;
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C.